We scoured Etsy for some of the best and most unique gifts we could find for under $100 to add to our Christmas wish list. (Just in case any loved ones read this post…)
- Docking Station – If you’re like us, you’re probably always leaving your junk spread around the house. This clever personalised docking station fits both iPhone and Android smartphones. Wudzeedotcom offer a variety of other plywood and solid wood creations for your desk and office. Just plain cool!
- Double Infinity Necklace – Designed by Lisa Loren, this simple, elegant yet sexy double infinity pendant with its leather necklace is a great gift for a husband or boyfriend.
- iPhone 6 Leather Case/Wallet – Keep everything together in this elegant leather case by barvaleather. Space for your iPhone, cards and cash. It’s sort of bordering on a ‘murse’ but we think in today’s world of ever growing tech that it fits right in.
- Beer Crate – BYO? Do the next party in style with this timber beer crate by beeritis. The company offers a variety of sizes and shapes depending on your partner’s beer preferences. We especially like the included bottle opener. No more damaging the table edge.
- Travel Gift Pack – Great for the traveling businessman, this pack includes artisan soaps, shave soaps, body butter, natural aftershave. This pack is vegan friendly and organic. The great part is that it comes in a variety of natural fragrances to choose from; citrus, lavender, spicy or minty.
- Beard Wash & Oil Set – Because well, beards are here to stay. Movember may be over but there are plenty of new and old beards out there that require some tending. The available fragrances for AllBodySoaps shampoos and beard supplies are absolutely amazing. Choose from: Herbal, Sweet Earth, Outdoors or Gumtree. As for the beard fragrance range: Outback, Citrus, Spice, Orchard, or Nude. 100% natural and human tested.
- Star Wars Cufflinks – For the geeks in us! We just had to add these. Handmade by Rachael Sudlow, laser cut stainless steel, these are perhaps the best cufflinks we’ve ever found – EVER!
Also check out our Gifts For Her post.
Top photo credit: Jonas Nordlund